Respected Commercial And Business Law Attorneys
At Murphy, Laudati, Kiel & Rattigan, LLC, our attorneys advise companies through all stages of the business lifecycle. We counsel business clients regarding mergers and acquisitions, as well business succession planning and transition of ownership. We also represent our business clients and local lenders in commercial financing. Our decades-long relationships in the banking and business industries in the Farmington Valley and greater Connecticut are a testament to our character, skills and reputation.
Legal Services That We Offer To Regional Businesses
From entrepreneurs launching startups, and existing businesses in need of guidance on daily operations to businesses in the process of dissolving, selling or transferring ownership, we provide counsel to help our clients achieve their goals. Our services include:
- Forming, managing and growing a business
- Buying or selling a business
- Structuring relationships between business partners or between owners and shareholders
- Dealing with employees
- Succession planning
- Maneuvering transactions between businesses, and between businesses and consumers
- Contract drafting and review for construction and other purposes
- Business-related borrowing and lending, including secured transactions.
We look forward to hearing about how we can help you with your current concerns. For counsel on real estate or business law issues, please contact Lawrence Kiel, Margaret Fogerty Rattigan or another member of our legal team at Murphy, Laudati, Kiel & Rattigan, LLC.
Discuss Your Commercial Or Business Law Needs With A Lawyer
For more information regarding business, commercial, real estate or construction law, please contact our office by using our online inquiry form or calling 860-689-1195. We extend a warm welcome to clients throughout the state and have offices in Granby and Farmington.